Wonderful Wanderings...

Back into the steady steady.
Let's see what happens in 2010.

21 February 2010

February Continues...

The sun is shining.

I'm wrapping up a weekend with the rents. Over to Jackson to visit and earn medical credits. It's been a good weekend. Mostly relaxing, eating good meals and a bit of skiing. We'll be off to Planet Lotus in a bit and that makes me happy.

Last weekend I flew to the windy city to hang out with college girlfriends (GW2010). Fun was had. I will admit that I wasn't super psyched to head out to blustery Chicago in the middle of February and continue the trend of needing to catch up on sleep... but it was worth it. The weekend basically consisted of eating, drinking, watching olympics, going out... (hit repeat). Oh and laughing. Lots of laughing, and a little bit of darts thrown in. We did hit the Art Institute and even saw some sunshine. Mostly it was just fun to hang out with good friends that I see far too little of. Thanks friends.

Maybe my hightlight was Sunday Brunch (vday indeed) at ZED [http://www.zed451.com/]. An amazing buffet brunch, complete with roaming meat skewers and maple cajun bacon. Really enough said...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Super fun! I loved Zed too... good thing it's not here in Madison, or I'd be there daily! xoxoxo