Wonderful Wanderings...

Back into the steady steady.
Let's see what happens in 2010.

10 February 2008

The Slight Freak Out is Happening...

As my days are filled with: getting one more ski in, finishing up knitting projects, researching farms to stay at and places to go in NZ, meeting friends for dinners, parties, coffees and chats... oh yeah, packing up my room and loading up everything to head to Lander, finishing up my work commitments... as more keep coming, packing up my desk/office and squeezing in one more cocktail with my coworkers...
... the panic is starting to fill my head and heart- but only slightly. I'm still taking it (surprisingly) one day at a time, one moment as they come. In a week- one chapter will close and another will begin, but I still feel very connected to this book of life I'm leading and I'm never dreaming of permanently closing any doors. There are no (solid) plans to come back to Jackson, but the feeling is there. Opportunities present themselves. We will just have to see what lies in wait.
Until then... a new adventure is on the cusp of beginning and I'm ready (well, mostly...) to dive in... full bore.
Saturday I will drive to Lander, for a quick turnaround to spend a few days in SLC with the crew. Feb. 20th I fly out (time warp style) to the other side of the world- landing in Auckland, NZ ... 14 hours (or.. 2 days???) later ... on the 22nd.
So- please continue to stay tuned.

3 comments:

Josey1137 said...

Jen - guess I'm your biggest fan so far. I'll enjoy watching this blog! Mom

Kellikid said...

ahhh, one day at a time. Good work Jen. Anyway, take copious notes for a full report when you return. I'm all ears! Maybe one day we'll both be running some CSA, livin the good live with goats and chickens abound. The possibilities are endless. Have fun!

p.s. I'm a fan too. I'm checking your blog everyday while you are gone. hehehehe

C-DIZZLE said...

I never noticed any freak outs! ;)