Wonderful Wanderings...

Back into the steady steady.
Let's see what happens in 2010.

17 December 2008

How much can you pack into one day?

It seem like a lot when I think back...
Mendoza is a nice city. I felt I stayed long enough to get a feel for the place before rushing off on the next bus. I did the tour of wineries on bicycle with Fabio from Italy. It was blazing hot and even the wind couldn´t cool us down. Along with wineries we were able to visit a chocolate and liquor factory as well as an olive plantation. Those were actually more interesting to me!
I then had to plan out my strategy for the job interview I had back home in WY. All things considered it went fairly well, and I treated myself to a haircut from Christian down the street (or maybe I treated everyone else... as I´ve been looking pretty shabby for the last few weeks..)
An overnight bus later- I found myself in Còrdoba this morning and decided to spend the day in Alta Gracias which is an hour outside of town. Ernesto Guevara spent most of his childhood here, so I toured the home of Che this morning and have been kicking around this lazy little town since. On my way back to Còrdoba for another night bus up to Puerto Iguazù where I´ll be able to relax for my last few days in the country.
Still sweating, but still happy. Hope you are too (at least happy that is...)
besos..