Wonderful Wanderings...

Back into the steady steady.
Let's see what happens in 2010.

22 February 2008

Thoughts... Good ones.

Oh- and if any of you out there have a spare minute in your day, please send good thoughts to Sarasota, Fl. Not only so that all the locals get their parking spot at the beach as Spring Break season approaches, but also so my cute as a button 92 yo Gma's hip heals in good time.
She fell and broke it the other day and had it pinned together the day I flew out. I spoke with her before I got on my plane- and as usual she was in good spirits. I'm sure she's wondering why she can't order a glass of white wine with an ice cube in it off the hospital menu. In any case, here's hoping for a speedy recovery!
Love you grams!

2 comments:

jacobsee said...

Get well soon GJ!

C-DIZZLE said...

I love your grandma and I've never even met her. Knowing you and hearing the stories, I am sure she'll be up in no time, playing hockey or running marathons or something of that nature!
christina